Automate GST, VAT, and sales & use tax calculations in 175+ countries
Why choose ONESOURCE Determination?
Whether organizations are entering new markets or simply modernizing existing tax systems, they are faced with ever-changing indirect tax rates, from excise to consumption taxes, combined with complex state and country rules for collecting and paying taxes.
Organizations across the globe leverage ONESOURCE to ensure that indirect taxes are calculated and reported consistently without any errors. It integrates with company’s ERPs or other financial applications in real time so that all its enterprise-wide systems are able to use a single, scalable instance of ONESOURCE.
With ONESOURCE you can:
- Automate tax determination and calculation process to help your organization manage indirect taxes with ease
- Determine your company’s liability for sales tax, use tax, GST, VAT, excise tax, and other country-specific taxes using the latest global tax rates and rules
- Obtain a consolidated, real-time view of transaction tax exposures worldwide
- Assess and record indirect taxes in a centralized & standardized format, with region-specific tax content, from over 175 countries
- Deliver control and consistency and save set-up & risk related costs.
Managing indirect tax compliance across the globe
Thomson Reuters’ ONESOURCE helps businesses seamlessly manage all aspects of indirect tax - starting from research to determination and compliance. It is currently the only comprehensive indirect tax solution for domestic and multinational corporations.
The global tax engine that delivers exceptional ROI
Accurately calculate your global indirect tax with an end-to-end automated solution for sales, use, and excise tax, GST, and VAT.
Integrate seamlessly with ERP, financial and billing systems for accurate indirect tax determination in real-time.
Reduce dependency on IT teams for regular ERP updates with new tax laws and rates.
Eliminate errors or penalties due to over- or under-assessment of VAT, GST, sales or use tax
Stay up to date on global tax changes by leveraging our in-house expertise which is backed by SSAE 18 and ISAE 3402 certified process.
Manage extremely complex tax regulations for markets such as Brazil, India, and the US.
Manage compliance with no room for error and reduce the costs of inaccuracies.
Build the flexibility to streamline tax return processes with an integrated compliance solution.
It was a perfect storm of tax challenges. Instead of being swept up in it, we decided to use it as a basis for transformation. We needed a single, global solution with a local focus.