- Ebook - Digital Innovation and it's Impact on India's Tax Departments
Digital Innovation and its Impact on India's Tax Departments
Today’s tax leaders must manage constant regulatory change and growing compliance demands, all while optimising costs and acting as a strategic partner to the business.
For good measure, the Covid-19 crisis has accelerated digital transformation. Leading enterprises have condensed a decade’s worth of digital transformation into one or two years. There’s more pressure than ever before to go digital. In response to the pandemic, over 90% of Indian enterprises are either implementing or planning an investment in technologies to navigate new business challenges.
In this e-book, we explore why tax should be a key focus area for digital innovation and how automation will enable India’s tax teams to ensure compliance and profitability—in 2021 and into the future.
How will this e-book help you?
In our e-book, we explore:
- The driving forces behind tax digitisation globally
- India’s tax transformation journey
- The benefits of tax automation
- Why digital agility is critical
- How tax departments can harness these opportunities